Starter Kits,Controller Board, Sensor Modules Factory
DIY Educational programmable Robot Projects manufacturer
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Oky Newstar|
|Model Number:||wifi shield|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||15cm x 10cm x 3cm|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 workdays after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Wifi Chip:||WizFi210||Radio Protocol:||IEEE 802.11b/g/n Compatible|
|Supported Data Rates:||11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps (IEEE 802.11b)||Modulation:||DSSS And CCK|
|RF Operating Frequency:||2.4 - 2.497 GHz||Antenna Options:||Chip Antenna And U.FL Connector For External Antenna|
arduino uno shield,
arduino bluetooth shield
1. Operating Voltage: 5V DC.
2.Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V DC.
3. Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V DC.
4. Buckled Analog Port : Handy, solid connection to 6 Analog inputs with VCC/GND.
5. Digital IO port : 13 ports prepared to digital modules or servos.
6. Analog IO Port: 2.54 grid male pin header connections.
The shield uses WizFi210 which is a low power-consuming WIFI module which is applied with dynamic power management technology. When the WIFI module needs to be on but not work, it can be set to standby mode a low power mode, and the module just needs to be woken up when it has to work.
The WIFI wireless module is based on WizFi210. It provides the bridging from TTL serial port communication to IEEE802.11b/g/n wireless communication. So any device with TTL serial ports can easily be connected with this WIFI module and controlled and managed remotely through a wireless network. Different kinds of communication protocols and encryption algorithms are integrated with the module. The architecture enables you to easily integrate this module into any projects for Arduino.
- Wifi Chip: WizFi210;
- Radio Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n Compatible;
- Supported Data Rates: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps (IEEE 802.11b);
- Modulation: DSSS and CCK;
- RF Operating Frequency: 2.4 - 2.497 GHz;
- Antenna Options: Chip antenna and U.FL connector for external antenna;
- Networking Protocols: UDP, TCP/IP (IPv4), DHCP, ARP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS
- Power Consumption(Typical): Standby = 34.0 ÂµA Receive = 125.0 mA Transmit = 135.0 mA;
- RF Output Power (Typical): 8dBm Â± 1dBm;
- Security Protocols: WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, Enterprise, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP;
- I/O Interface: UART,WAKE, ALARM, GPIOs;
- Power Source: 3.3V;
- Dimensions(except Antenna): 59mm x 54 mm x 11mm
-Data rate: 54Mbps-1Mbps
-Data flow transmission rate: 11,5.5,2Mpbs (802.11b)
- Shipping List:
- WiFi Shield V2.2 for Arduino (1 unit);
- Antenna (1 unit).
1.Convenient & Friendly Customer Service
2. Low Prices Direct From Factory Suppliers
3. Fast Delivery Around The Globe.
4. High Quality With Global Standards.
5. 3 year factory warranty
6. Safe shipping way and payment
Contact Person: Ms. Erica Teng