Starter Kits,Controller Board, Sensor Modules Factory
DIY Educational programmable Robot Projects manufacturer
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Different package at optional: 1. Retailing Package:Anti-static bag|
|Delivery Time:||3~5 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Day|
|Chip:||L293D||External Power:||0V - 25V|
|Pin No.:||16 Pins||Motors:||5V To 36V DC|
|Tested Compatible:||Duemilanove, Mega & Uno||Length:||3.4|
arduino uno shield,
arduino wifi shield
L293D arduino motor control shield / Motor Drive Expansion Board
L293D is a monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver.Basically this means using this chip you can use DC motors and power supplies of up to 36 Volts, thats some pretty big motors and the chip can supply a maximum current of 600mA per channel, the L293D chip is also what's known as a type of H-Bridge. The H-Bridge is typically an electrical circuit that enables a voltage to be applied across a load in either direction to an output, e.g. motor.
- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected to For Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter!
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V DC
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- reset button
- 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies
- Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila & Duemilanove
1.Convenient & Friendly Customer Service
2. Low Prices Direct From Factory Suppliers
3. Fast Delivery Around The Globe.
4. High Quality With Global Standards.
5. 3 year factory warranty
6. Safe shipping way and payment
Contact Person: Ms. Erica Teng